Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Steve Irwin

You know I actually saw Steve in person at his zoo in Australia with the United States Track and field in 2000. That was awesome and somthing I will always remember. I feel sorry for his family, though I also realize that he knew the risks he was taking.

Though on a more morbid level, I really would like to see the video. Can you imagine the look on his face? Can you read his lips saying, "Oh Crikey"? You know this would have been a lot funnier if he had just lost a leg, eye, and hand.

I would also like to thank Steve, for making me say, read, and write the word crikey more than I had at any other time in my life.

cube

1 comment:

Serr8d said...

No, no, no I can't watch the video. That's gotta be a sad scene. Of course he had to know that one day this would come, it's just a shame it happend before his kids were grown.

Peace, croc man, rest in peace...