Monday, February 16, 2009

Moving on down the road

I feel that I have outgrown this blog. It was started that the height of the blog boom, since then blogs have matured and so have I.

My posting style has also evolved. I don't feel the need make to comments about the most interesting news articles of the day. I don't have anything funny to say. In the information area, others do a much better job than I. My thoughts and writing come slower and with the knowledge that I am responsible for what I write. I feel that my niche will be in well thought writing, pointing out the subtle issues that many have missed - not ranting - but providing calm and well reasoned input on the issues at hand. I feel it is best to make a clean break and start over at some place new. This blog was the first and you always remember you first - for better or worse.

My new home will be at this blog: Man of Issachar

Cubicle

5 comments:

Saturn Air Conditioner Compressor said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing

sam said...

I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
Nissan 280ZX Turbo

Anonymous said...

Buick Riviera Supercharger
Thanks for this post its really interesting i bookmark your blog for future stuff like this..

public liability insurance cost said...

Wow, nice post, there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post. Thank you for sharing to us. Please one more post about that..

Clipping Path Service said...

Nice post. I really enjoy reading it. Very instructive, keep on writing.