Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Pick Your Pony

I recently completed a poll at selectsmart, and was matched with these presidential candidates as ones that most supported the issues that I valued.
(100%) 1: Gov. George Pataki (R) Information

(95%) 2: Ex-VP Al Gore (D) Information

(91%) 3: Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D) Information

(89%) 4: Gov. Bill Richardson (D) Information

(87%) 5: Sen. Joseph Biden (D) Information

(86%) 6: Ex-Rep. Newt Gingrich (R) Information

(86%) 7: Sen. Barack Obama (D) Information

(84%) 8: Gov. Mitt Romney (R) Information

(81%) 9: Sen. Evan Bayh (D) Information

(79%) 10: Sen. John Kerry (D) Information

Which is strange because I am not particularly fond of any of them. Kerry is a huge a loser. Biden's daughter is not the most upstanding of individuals (I knew her in college), and I would be reluctant to let her dad lead the country. I am also not a huge Newt Gingrich fan, and admit to being fairly oblivious toward the rest of them.

No comments: