Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back

Been real busy. I got married. The associated planning for the wedding, move, and process of combining two lives have taken up a not so small portion of my time. The wedding was great. We were on budget for the wedding and honeymoon. Needless to say i was pleased by that. Now on to the next task - getting a house. I hear they are easy to find these days.

Just to make the ladies jealous here is the engagement ring i purchased my beloved.



It was a custom job, I have three dimension wire frame pictures as well. The above is the final render. I choose the symbol of the Celtic trinity, because my wife has worn one trinity earring for as long as i have known her. The side stones ended up a little larger than the picture. Other than that and the changes that have been made to size the ring, it looks like the picture.

I also purchased a Sig P226, again for the wife. Stainless slide, so it matches the ring.

2 comments:

Gib said...

Hahahahahahahaha!! Now your life is ov...

...I mean, marriage is a wonderful thing, and I happily welcome you into the fraternity of men who know the bliss that can only be described as matrimony.

In all seriousness, congratulations.

Man of Issachar said...

thanks. As an aside, i received the joy of sleeping next to a (by the sound of it) deathly sick person, earlier this week. So it seems marriage does have it downsides.