Thursday, March 30, 2006

not really

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_gunwatch_archive.html#114355506030315508

"But in the ongoing debate over Nebraska's proposed concealed carry law, I find myself torn, perhaps because I'm dealing with it from a painful perspective that forces me to reconsider my own liberal [sic] outlook. My 24-year-old daughter, Rachel, was murdered on May 28 of last year. The man who climbed in through a bedroom window and killed her ......If any of the victims had been carrying a weapon, the outcome of that tragic confrontation would almost certainly have been better; it could hardly have been any worse. "

Actaully the death of your daughter had nothing to do with the conceal and carry laws. She could have owned a gun and kept it in her house, but choose not to. Though conceal and carry may save lives, it had nothing to do with the death of your daugther.

cube

No comments: