Sunday, January 22, 2006

24

Yea, yea, I am late...bite me. I was in Tulsa and drove back to memphis after monday night's show...and I have been real tired.

I hope you are watching 24 this season, the first 10 mins of the first show were most explosive of any show I have seen. The writers of 24 killed off 2 of the most beloved characters and seriously injuried another. Awsome.

The body count should be up sometime tommrow, because the last 10 mins of the 4th hour were so good I stopped counting and have to wait on a friend to send me his more complete TiVoed checked numbers.

Here are a few things that I have found on the internet about 24.

To be the man: "Who would win in a fight Jack Bauer or Chuck Norris?"
and from the same site....."When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer hates lemonade."

Clarified: "President dumbass, has, if that's even possible, seemed to have gotten dumber. The Bush administration must love this show, makes our President look like Mensa material."

The OX Rant: "Jack Bauer on privacy..."

cube

No comments: