Sunday, February 22, 2004

I told you so..

I love when I say something on my blog then I read the exact same thing the next day (or even a week later) (check the times of my post and when the article was posted). No I am not a plagiarist, not am I using the paranormal to predict the future. I am just a reasonable person trying to understand.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A59797-2004Feb21.html

"I consider Bremer's statement as rational and realistic because successful elections cannot be done in less than one year," Othman told The Associated Press. "In my opinion, the important thing is not to have elections. The important thing is to have good results that would save us from troubles that might erupt due to badly prepared elections."


Of course this guy did not blame the ruling elite of Iraq of trying to take power unfairly, but then again I am probably ahead of him on that also.


cube

No comments: