Saturday, December 20, 2003

This is interesting

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20031219-071205-9611r

Libya is giving up it's WMD's says bush.

What is wrong with this statement. I did not know they have equipment to enrich nuclear mateial. I know they had the third worlds largest chemical plant. But Chemical and biological is far different from trying to make a nuke.

Right now all the information is coming form the US and the UN has not even got news of it yet at all.
Of course, I think this is great.
I mean not one shot was fried. They are finally seeing we could come in there and take them out if we find out what they are doing. And they also realized they were in the much the same position as Iraq, no one would really care if we took them over.

I bet that if we had not taken over Iraq they would not have been so "open".

Speak softly and carry a big stick. It seemed to work well with Libya.

cube

No comments: