Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Exclusive: In related News

Please help government. Come save the day.

http://www.healthday.com/view.cfm?id=517857

Considering the enormous challenge ahead, some health policy and nutrition experts say the government's response falls flat.

Heh heh, was the writer trying to make a pun here. You know flat response, round people.

They this line from the one cool Vanillia song jumped in my head.
"If there is a problem, YO I'll solve it".
At least I think that is the line.

The day the government controls what goes into my mouth, or how it goes in, or what it looks like when it goes in is the day that I will sue the government and say they are also responsible for what comes out of my butt, or how it comes out of my butt, or what it looks like when it exits my butt.

The Cube has spoken.

No comments: