Saturday, June 11, 2005

51 pct gun nut

Plinker
You are 51% of a gun nut!

You're probably either a seasonal hunter or someone with a decent head
knowledge of guns. Keep working at it, and you could really be a force
to be reckoned with!




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 67% on knowledge
Link: The Gun Nut Test written by slayer1am on Ok Cupid


I know i need to work on this. I only really know about handguns and they had a lot of long gun questions on the test.

via The AnarchAngel

cube

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got 85%. Too bad it doesn't tell me which ones i missed.

-SayUncle

Man of Issachar said...

yea I disliked that also.

It had a lot of not made in the USA stuff also.