Saturday, June 11, 2005

Team Infidel

The post has been called "Outstanding" , "one of the greatest things I've seen in a LONG time...", and "spectacular". They have been labeled "Desecration Angels!". It has been described as "Yikes. Too much bad karma for me.", "there is some baad juju in that!", and ""“performance art"".

See it for yourself.

If you are disgusted with what you see please email me at "cyrusmckormick at hotmail dot com" and I will rescue a Qur'an for you. You can pick the Qur'an of your choice from the internet, I will purchase it, and then mail it according to your wishes to were ever you want. You will be required to pay for the Qur'an, shipping, and a 40 percent handling fee. We take cash, money orders, and pay pal deposits. Please help me stop this abuse. Only you and other people like you can stop Qur'an abuse.

via Say Uncle

cube

No comments: