Wednesday, November 03, 2004

"He's tan and healthy."

"On Friday, we [three widows whose husbands died in the World Trade Center] cried when we say the tape of Osama bin Laden," said Kleinberg. "He's tan and healthy. He does not look desperate or scared. Three years ago, President Bush promised us he would capture Osama bin Laden dead or alive. He didn't do that. Instead, he diverted our attention and resources to a war in Iraq."

I feel for you loss, but calling an Arab tan is like saying I am pale. IT IS HIS SKIN COLOR!!!!!!! If you saw Arafat, and he was looking good, would you say he was tan and healthy? No you would say his skin is normal color and he is healthy.

As far as looking desperate or scared? If I was going to make a video I would make sure I looked good in it also.

OBL looked tan? Where did he ever get that tan from living in a cave? His skin is not naturally that color is it?

Remember what our favorite singer Eddie glen has to say about Arabs, "They are darker than me so they must be bad."

cube

No comments: