Friday, September 16, 2005

Abra-Kaaa-Dabra

Vanishing Point: How to disappear in America without a trace

I will read this and comment on the quality of it later on.

via Project Nothing

UPDATE: The writer at project nothing stopped really paying attention where the writer said hang out in biker bars. I stopped believing it when I read that you should hang out at gay bars. Then as of yesterday I caught a link from another source (Survival blog , sorry they do not have permalinks) Tim May's FuKit, in which the author also suggested hanging out in gay bars. Which I think both of the authors do state the point that you should not follow your regular habits if you are going to disappear. I guess I could make myself go to a gay bar if my life depended on it, but I would have to be in dire need of vanishing. Neither of those articles really gave me the info I wanted.

Then I found this book some how, "How to Be Invisible: The Essential Guide to Protecting Your Personal Privacy, Your Assets, and Your Life". This book supposedly gives you a step by step guide to disappearing.


cube

No comments: