Monday, January 31, 2005

Sat

Well Saturday was an interesting day.
I was woken at 5:30 am by a friends grandfather. I was staying at their house because it was easier than going home. At 6:03 we left for forest oaks, IL where a car was waiting for my friend, smoky. It took about 7 hours and 40 mins to get there. My friends grandfather drove the entire way up there. Once we bought the car, I drove smoky's grandfather's car on the way back. We drove through rain, snow, and blistering cold on the way there and on the way back.

My friend stopped driving for a little while during the snow, and his grandfather took over because he was afraid that he would wreck the red rear wheel drive sports car. I do not blame him. He had an accident in his last car and that was the reason why we were making this trip. I finally got to my apartment around 1:20 am Sunday.

My diet yesterday included:
Breakfast at 10:30 am. Hostess chocolate gem donuts and milk.
Lunch at 2:30 pm. A large number one from burger king.
On the drive home. Mountain dew, Doritos, and a bottle of dole paradise blend.

I finished one book and listened to an entire other book on CD. Overall, I could have done without the snow.

cube

No comments: