Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I knew somthing wet was in my ear.

That is what i have been saying most mornings for the past week and a half. I have been woken up by two easily excitable dogs every morning between 4:30 and 6:00 am since the 6th of April. Their preferred method of torture is pressing their nose against some part of my body and violently moving their head up. They also like to use heavy breathing to coax me out of bed (I admit that has worked a few times.) I can cover up with the sheets or I can cover up with my hands blocking their attempts, but they are relentless in the attempts to rouse me.

From Marginal Revolution, i leaned that "Yes, dogs can communicate with you".

I hope my tax dollars did not pay for that useless study.

cube

1 comment:

Gib said...

Man, I wish my dogs were that subtle. They'll stand on the bed for about a minute, then just bark.

The message is clear: "Wake up, dumbass! I need to go out!"