Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Crazy dreams

Recently, i have had some crazy dreams. I believe it is a combination of fevered rest and large amounts of sleep. The first one was about the gun thread that went on and on and would never end. This one was because of the fevered rest. I would click, read, respond, and it would keep going on and on and on.

The second one was where i was walking down the street with my left arm around a very tall black woman's waist. She was much taller than i am, and also a lot more buff. I was smiling and enjoying every single second of the encounter. I also asked the big beautiful black woman how tall she was. She responded that she was around 7 or 8 feet tall. She was also wearing a tight blue dress. That is all i can remember about that dream.

In the third dream, I was walking down the street and saw a woman with binoculars hanging from her neck holding up a couple as they were eating lunch. The robbery had been in progress for some time, I just did not notice it until i was real close. I had forgotton my gun, and i saw the guy eating lunch try to go for his, but the robber waved her finger and told him no. Since i had forgotten my gun, i went and hid behind the nearest corner. Either because i had X-ray vision or the walls were made of glass (I am not sure which), i could see the robber. The robber then used her binoculars and stared down the street. When at that point she told me that she could see me. So i ran further down the street and hid with some other people. I had a hard time finding a place to hide, nothing seemed to provide enough cover. As soon as i was hid, the woman was handled (I do not know how or by whom) so i went back up the street to talk\ watch people talk to the TV cameras. I played with children and talked to them on the way to the cameras.

cube

No comments: