Thursday, March 31, 2005

So while doing some research....

...For my new side gig providing security services and armored transport for dogs, i found this: Dog: The Bounty Hunter

This guy is my new hero.

Did you know there are "Recommended Quality Standards for Excellence in Pet Sitting"?

So far my main competitor is "Mr. Scruff's Pet Care".

The advantages of the pet sitter are listed on Mr. Scruff's site.
"your home is looked after as well since we provide crime-deterrent services to make your home looked lived in."

I have this person easily beat, I will provide 24 hour security services for you dog, when and where ever the animal may be. If the dog is in your house the house will also receive the benefit of an armed guard. I will watch you dog and protect your dog. I will offer the finest in dog protection and transportation services.

So far i have broken several rules in "the standards for excellence in pet sitting". Here is a list of the ones i have broken.

The sitter is bonded and insured.
The sitter provides references.

The sitter provides written literature describing services and stating fees. (I am working on that)
The sitter provides a service contract which specifies services and fees.
The sitter keeps regular office hours and answers client inquiries and complaints promptly.
The sitter takes provides a service rating form for clients.
The sitter takes precautions to make sure a client’s absence from home is not detected because of any careless actions or disclosures by the sitter. (It is kinda hard to hide the presence of an armed guard.)
The sitter conducts business with honesty and integrity and observes all federal, state and local laws pertaining to business operations and animal care.(I am assuming I am breaking some law out there, though i am following the ones i know of.)
The sitter refrains from criticizing competitors. (You suck Mr. scruff)

Here are pics of me training to become the best dog security commando that i possible can.
Me preparing to transport the package Posted by Hello



Me transporting the package. Posted by Hello


update: Doggie CPR
cube

No comments: