Thursday, September 23, 2004

Come on

I have been apart of this as much as anyone. The conspiracy theories: Karl Rove did it, Kerry did it. The rather bashing, the rather frisking,and the calling for him to resign. I have not sent an email to CBS, but that is mainly because I was too busy (I love sending those emails). I admit that I was part of these groups, I even gleefully danced on the grave of Dan Rather, just like every other conservative in America. I admit that I was nice to see the story defunct before I had even read it Monday morning.

I fell I have seen the truth and I would like to be the first person to propose to everyone stop, Collaborate, and listen. Stop bashing Rather for a second and you will realize the truth of what he did, why he did it, and you will also receive the deep understanding of God while you are at it.

The reason why Dan when to press with that story, is not because he is a liberal, hates bush, or is incompetent.

Dan rather is old and has alzheimers. It is as simple as that. This is just like back in the 1980's when Reagan threatened the Soviets. What sane person would so something like that? Same thing with rather. What kind of of sane person would go on national television and use fake documents? Rather is insane in the membrane, if you know what I mean.

You heartless conservatives who are attacking a frail old man make me sick. You politically motivated liberals who ignored one of you own to suggest a conspiracy make me sick.

cube

No comments: