Thursday, September 09, 2004

Marketing

I have discovered in my short life that no one will point out you successes for you, that task is left up to you. This is not gloating, but necessary self advertisement if I ever want to receive the rewards for my hard work.

That is why I reproduce The Pup's entire post about me below:

Don't give that money away...Keep it in the state. I have been thinking about the federal funding of schools from systems flow perceptive. The US constitution does not address the funding of education and who should be in charge of it, but there is a section that covers what the constitution does not address.....

Read more of Cubicle's political rants and observations at: http://sandcastlesandcubicles.blogspot.com/

My thoughts: At last, a coherent unbiased view on current events in relation to politics!

Side note: I luv [emphasis mine] you Cube!.

cube

No comments: