Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Moon vid

 
The above link is to the original video of Neil Armstrong on the moon.  The pictures and the video take my breath away.  I guess I am a sucker for a moon walk. 
 
Seeing the American flag on the moon makes me want to put the American flag in other places, such as Venus, mars, and some of jupiter's moons.
 
Why no other country has not been to the moon, I will never know (unless they have been and I just don't know).  To me it is kind of like Mount Everest.  You go because it is there and you can.
 
cube

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When there are commercial flights on the moon, will you go?

Man of Issachar said...

only if i could have sex in space on my space trip.

I want to have sex in space, not really so much vist places.

though visting places are cool, sex in 0g is even cooler.

Think of all the werid crazy positions that you are limited to when you are under Earths's gravity.

Stephen said...

Space kicks ass. And I would have to agree on the sex in space idea. Now it's just a matter of convincing the lady as well...

Man of Issachar said...

I would not think that would be a problem, then agian if it is you can always find another chick