Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Who will be Kerry's veep?

I would like to point you this discussion of Kerry's veep.

The duel

I find this discussion very helpful, and also many of they names they mentioned where brought up in other areas.

Another discussion
Drudge's Idea

More Info


My thoughts

Main people in my view.

Sen. John Edwards, N.C.
I don't think Kerry will pick a VP that could actually steal the show from Kerry. Kerry will be unable to put away his pride in order to save the party on this issue.

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, N.Y.
The democrats have been preparing for this for years, so that is a con. Secondly, we don't know what is in those divorce papers. Thirdly I don't sense that Kerry has a lot of respect for womanhood in general, which I put this in to the will-not-be-able-to-swallow-his-pride-on-this-issue category.

Rep. Richard A. Gephardt, Mo.
I was originally against Gephardt because of this name, but seeing how this does not represent any pride issues with Kerry, he is the only one left.


cube

Update:
This was what I was going to post about but did not have time before the news came out, I had a rough draft done, but did nothing with it.

I lost a thousand dollars on Gephardt in the game.

Contracts
47
Holding Val.
47
Performance
-96%
Gain
-940

No comments: