Thursday, July 22, 2004

Poetry

Movies and Boobies are both things I like.
actually so do dikes.

Some of the best movies come in trilogies
I once saw a three boobieed ladee
In a sci-fi movie.

Movies with Boobies is another thing I like
actually so do dikes.

I am still awaiting the next advance in technology
That will put movies in boobies
They you can have your movies and boobies any way you like
Just like a dike.

cube

Update:
I entered a poetry contest with the above poem.

I wonder if I will win.

"I hereby certify that the above poem is my original work and that all rights to this poem are mine. I am entering this poem as an honest and true effort of my personal creativity and unique artistic vision, and I understand that it will be published on the Internet as my original work and under my own copyright by The International Library of Poetry (poetry.com). The community of poets who use this forum for self-expression will also be able to view and share my poem, always as my original work and under my own copyright in the various ways described on this website."

Yes I agree!!!


update 2:
What the hell.

We're sorry, your submission may contain one or more words that are inappropriate for submission go back to adjust your poem.
*** Press the Back button on your browser to go back without clearing the form ***


I am not taking this sitting down.  I will get around their filter and submit my work to the world.


update 3:

See my poem here
I had to use some funky spelling to get past their filters.

or got here http://www.poetry.com/

Search using this criteria.
Last name:  Cube
first name:  the



update 4:
If someone wants to tell they have dirty poems on their site, I want mind.



update 5:
not the first to think of this.

4 comments:

Gib said...

Your work clearly shows the strong influences of Sylvia Plath and Emily Dickinson, with just a touch of Robert Frost.

And I'm sure they'd all be very proud.

Man of Issachar said...

I would be careful not to encourage me.

Anonymous said...

no these boobies.
~you know who this is

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find it. . . maybe i just didn't look hard enough.

-Angel