Friday, August 20, 2004

I for some reason do things like this in my head..

When ever I see a system, or hear of a new rule I always think of how to use it to my advantage.

Keyes proposed that for a generation or two, African-Americans of slave heritage should be exempted from federal taxes--federal because slavery "was an egregious failure on the part of the federal establishment."

How do they determine if you are "black"?
Is it skin color? That can be handled.

Is it genetics?
If it came to that (which it would not), it could include a lot of people or exclude a lot of people depending on how strict the rules were. Though all it would take would be getting you DNA swapped with some one else's.

If the Federal government did that, I would move to a gay state and be a black, gay man. In the name of lowing my taxes.

As the immortal bloodhound gang said, "I wish I was queer so I could get Chicks."

Or tax breaks would be fine with me.

cube

No comments: