Thursday, August 19, 2004

If I cared....

...I would send Kerry an email telling him this is a bad idea, but seeing how I really don't want to give him any tips I will just write in my blog about it.

Democrat John Kerry on Wednesday planned to attack Present George W. Bush's plan to withdraw 70,000 American troops from Europe and Asia as a threat to national security that could blunt the war on terror, campaign aides said.

The fact of the matter is that plan has been in the works for a long time, and Bush is just claiming it as his own. I have not read any real criticisms of this plan, and can think of none myself. Of course I also believe in a faster, more flexible military.

Secondly, Kerry is speaking to the same group that Bush spoke to. Is it better to speak first to these groups or second?

cube

No comments: